KENYA ASSOCIATION FOR MATERNAL
& NEONATAL HEALTH
Make donation here to our PayPal
KAMANEH’s vision is of an equitable community where all women, children and adolescents have access to safe childbirth, affordable and quality health care and health education services.
We exist to help reduce the number of women dying or injured in childbirth and newborns dying from preventable conditions.
Our mission is to work with communities and our partners to:
- IDENTIFY AND DEVELOP appropriate and effective ways to reduce maternal and newborn mortality and morbidity in Kenya;
- TO SAVE AND IMPROVE the lives of pregnant women, mothers, infants, children and adolescents in urban slums and remote communities in Kenya.
- FACILITATE COMMUNITIES to access quality skilled maternity care.
- PROMOTE sexual and reproductive health and rights;
- SUPPORT environmental hygiene and sanitation.
KAMANEH believes that every woman, baby, and child has the right to access the high quality, safe, and effective health care they need in order to survive and thrive. We believe in, and are committed to providing accessible, affordable and quality maternal, newborn and child health services at the community level.
We believe that every
human life is equal.
2. HEALTH AS A HUMAN RIGHT
We believe in universal access to quality health care; We believe all women and girls have the right to make their own decisions and control their own lives and those of their children.
We believe in individual and community participation to encourage ownership
and achieve effective change.
We are committed to improving
the quality of everything we do for
women, children and adolescents.
We aspire to always act in the best
interests of women, children and
We are constantly seeking new innovations for preventable maternal and child deaths and improving the health of women, children and adolescents.